Parramatta Light Rail will create new communities and connect great places, with Stage 1 spanning 12 kilometres between Westmead, Carlingford, Parramatta CBD and Camellia. Struber was engaged by Parramatta Connect (CPB Downer Joint Venture) to establish and implement the brand identity and communication tools.
We developed a cohesive visual identity that represented all joint venture parties, and was recognisable and versatile across traditional and digital communication tools, both internally and externally. Taking cues from individual brand colours, alignment to heritage eel nets of the local area and Transport for NSW’s corporate guidelines, the Parramatta Connect identity signifies a cohesive and experienced team.
Struber implemented the identity during the critical start-up period to unlock the creation of assets for the life of the project, including:
- Parramatta Connect brand guidelines
- Collateral such as templates, animations, signage, posters, EDMs, PPE, and a series of onboarding videos.
- Internal communications from the Project Director viaEDMs
- Tools and templates to help the production of new assets such as a detailed alignment map
Struber developed a brand identity assets that will be known, recognised and trusted over the four-year construction period.
During the nine-month critical start-up period, Struber delivered:
- The Parramatta Connect brand, rolled out within three months of mobilisation
- Ten five-minute videos with senior leaders to induct 800+ workforce at peak construction
- Detailed alignment map that increased pace of on approximately 150+notifications across project life
- Developed 25+notifications, newsletters and fact sheets for early works communication
- 15+ Project Director EDMs
- 800+ high quality site progress images