Australian Marine and Civil is an agile contractor developing a reputation for getting work done efficiently, flexibly, and with minimal issues.
Struber helped AM&C align their visuals, voice, and content with their reputation as they prepare for their next stage of growth.
To help AM&C accommodate business development and growth activities, Struber strengthened their approach to brand awareness and project tendering by focusing on two key areas: the content and the presentation.
- Built a suite of CVs and project sheets along with a new capability statement
- Ensured the tone of voice and personality of the AM&C team – friendly and efficient, stand out from their competition
- Facilitated collaborative workshops that unlocked the knowledge of key members in the AM&C team
- Conducted intensive interview with all relevant team members that uncovered all information needed for the CVs
Key outcomes include:
- A new suite of business development tools
- Guides and templates to create new content
- Flexible tools that allow them to maintain the agile nature they’re known for.