When it comes to procuring a major infrastructure project, whether you’re pitching your strategies to a major government client it’s important that you’re remembered.
We need to move through the process and not just stick with that real motherhood statement: Why Choose Us. Develop your narrative, find out your edge, and provide a backup with real tangible evidence that can be carried forward throughout the process.
- Develop a plan on a page bid strategy, broaden it into your narrative and use all the information from the client to push the messages.
- Test. Know what works and what doesn’t.
- Listen. Make sure you’ve got the right approach.
- Use audio and visual tools to get people to consume your content and remember you during the evaluation.
- Take your bid strategy beyond your team, make it for the whole organisation to live and breathe. It pays off when every contributor to your win knows your: Why Choose Us.
- Ensure that the client has full understanding of the whole process.
When the evaluation comes, your client will remember a fantastic story throughout the process and identify you as the ultimate team and the ultimate deliverer with complete confidence of execution for the project.
Because unlike Netflix, you can’t press rewind and make sure you delivered your point in the right way.
You need to be confirming and reiterating until you’re remembered.